We are a brand new self-storage facility in Saskatoon. We are looking for customer service oriented individuals to join our team, skilled in sales, professional, smart, personable and enjoys solving problems, must be able to understand basic office functions.
We are looking for someone who has a friendly and positive attitude with coworkers and customers. The ideal candidate should be available to work 10 hours a day for a maximum of four days of the week which will include weekends during our hours of operation.
As a member of our team you can expect:
- A full-time and part-time flexible work schedules.
- A growth orientated career.
- A performance-based bonus.
- Health benefits upon completion of your probationary period.
- Fluent Spoken and Written English (Required).
- Perform at a high level without constant supervision while performing administrative tasks and processes.
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Have the ability to use positive language while building relationships with clients.
- Proficient computer skills (MS-Office, keyboarding and internet savvy).
- Hold a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer phone inquiries from active and prospective customers.
- Show storage units to meet client requirements and explain terms of rental agreement.
- Prepare rental contracts for customers.
- Promote and sell packing and moving supplies.
- Provide efficient, courteous customer service in person and on the telephone.
- Manage customer accounts and take all forms of payment and conduct move out inspections.
- Regularly communicate company policies and procedures.
- Manage customer questions and concerns regarding their experience at our facility.
- Provide ongoing assistance to clients in their use of storage spaces.
- Regularly monitor the property and rental units while ensuring the property remains clean and accessible.
- Collect and prepare information for daily reports.
- Connect with other businesses in the community via Chamber and Board of Trade events.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Send your resume Attention Careers to email@example.com to get started.