The safety of our customers and employees is Passion Safe’s top priority. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking action based on guidance from public health experts. In order to maintain a safe environment and address customer concerns, we are taking measures including:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols. We have increased the frequency of cleaning service in our indoor spaces.
- Additional antibacterial products. We have increased the quantity of sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available for employees throughout our storage facility.
- Encouraging our employees to wash hands frequently and self-isolate if they feel unwell or come in contact with the virus.
The Passion Safe office is open to customers for walk in’s as we ensure safe distancing protocols. Remember, Passion Safe always provides the ability for self service and we are happy to assist our customers:
- By phone. Call 306-665-7233. Make a reservation, pay your bill or just ask a question by phone!
- Online. Manage your account here: passionsafe.com/account. Current customers can manage contact details and payment online!
- 24/7 access and security. Access your storage locker on your schedule with our safe and secure electronic gate and monitoring.
Passion Safe is a local business and we believe in the power of community. Should you or your business be affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) and need self storage, get in touch as we have special offers available. Passion Safe is aware people such as Seniors, Students, Healthcare workers, Fire fighters, Police, Paramedics, Military and Emergency service workers may encounter hardship during this period and we want to help you.
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID 19 with customer and employee safety top of mind. Please visit this page for further information on our efforts, which we will continually update.
COVID Alert is the Government of Canada’s free exposure notification app. Protect your community. Download the COVID Alert app. Canada.ca/coronavirus
For additional information about the Coronavirus, visit the Health Canada website. As always, we will strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience for you. Thank you for being a customer.