Join Passion Safe and Anchor of Hope Ranch at our Saskatoon Spring Farmer’s Market!
Date: May 15, 2021
Location: 118 Piggott Crescent, Saskatoon, SK
Time: 11am to 4pm
- Anchor of Hope Ranch
- Anchor Hope Tree Nursery (Trees, Plants, Butterfly Houses & Native Bee Hotels)
- Husky Pups (Eggs plus Dog leashes & harnesses)
- Ethengaye Larock (Ribbon Skirts)
- Kaboom Kettle Corn
- Lynette (Aprons, Scrunchies & Garden Bling)
- Meyers Beef
- Jennifer Zanidean (Tea Bombs)
- Jessica Mills (Wooden Decor)
- Susan Maffenbeier (Crocheted Blankets & Booties)
- Tavia Buick (Keychains)
Eggs, Baking, Treats, Meats, Plants, Handmade Goods, Decorative Items, Clothing and more will be for sale at the market.
PLUS! Toonie Fishing & Ball Toss Games for the Kids.
Saskatchewan’s Public Health Orders for Covid-19 will be in place. The public health orders include measures and restrictions to mitigate the transmission of the virus including limits for gathering of 10 persons at a time, physical distancing, masks, sanitization and contact tracing.